The People’s Gallery in Stalybridge is proud to announce that we will be re-launching in June 2017. This is a very exciting time for the gallery, and we welcome anyone who wants to pop in and browse round our friendly community gallery. All are welcome to come and take a look at all the wonderful art from local artists, that is constantly updating.
- To become an organic working gallery.
- To give artists of all levels the opportunity to display their work in a main street gallery alongside professional artists.
- Have a strong community base.
- Raise artists’ profiles.
- Promote art discussion.
- Connect with the wider contemporary art community.
- Have an atmosphere that is professional, dedicated and encouraging.
- Present a variety of art workshops and exhibitions.